A Sarasota Non-Profit Organization

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All in the Genes



Claire may look like a young mother, but she is really a volunteer babysitting a baby while the momma shops at Mothers Helping Mothers.  She has volunteered at Mothers Helping Mothers for as long as she can remember, but that is because her mother is one of the founders of the organization.  Even though it is family ties that brought her to the organization, Claire admits that she has learned a great deal as a volunteer.  “Volunteering at Mothers Helping Mothers has been an inspirational experience that has taught me a lot.  It has given me direction in my life and instilled in me the importance of helping others.  I may not know everything that my life has in store for me, but helping people will always be a part of who I am,” said Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment