A Sarasota Non-Profit Organization

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stylish Ride x 3

During my last vist to Mothers Helping Mothers, I began talking to Bo who is evidently very pregnant.  Little did I know that this glowing mama is expecting twins in addition to her four year old daughter.  When she found out that she was expecting twins, she was unsure of how they would provide for the new additions.  One of her main concerns was transporting her children from one place to another.  She voiced her concerns to MHM and they came to her rescue with a triple stroller!  Now she will be able to transport all of her children safely.  "Mothers Helping Mothers is a God send," said Bo.  I don't know what I would do without them.  Not only have I received clothes and necessities for the babies, but the stroller is just unbelieveable.  Thank you so much!" 



Leaving with the new stroller!


New shoes for the twins!




No comments:

Post a Comment