A Sarasota Non-Profit Organization

Thursday, June 2, 2011

5 Kids

Upon entering Mothers Helping Mothers recently, I was greeted by five smiling faces!





These little angels were sitting quietly as mom shopped.  They all had goodies in their hands that they had found at MHM.  The oldest, Blanca, told me that her favorite thing that she found was good books.  Her brother Christopher and sister Paola chimed in that they liked the books as well.  Jose, on the other hand, was attached to his new teddy bear and youngest brother Helder was clutching tight to his chipmunk and Winnie the Pooh. 

When I talked to the mother of the children, she mentioned that this was her first visit to Mothers Helping Mothers.  "I am finding everything that I am looking for," she said.  "This place is amazing!"


No comments:

Post a Comment